Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Abigail Stisin Recuperating in Hospital


Abigail Stisin

Taken from a an email by Tiana Sabater about our dear friend Abigail Stisin:

I have just spoken to Abi & Nuria's mother (Rosa) and just went through a wave of shock, but only partially. Firstly I asked about Abi. She came back 8 days ago from India and is in the Carlos III hospital with Malaria, she just came out of Intensive Care (yesterday) and has been extremely ill. I have tried reaching her but the call was not taken so I left a message on her answering service with my cell number. Here is her number if you wish to contact her 670 22 88 22. The second shock came when she mentioned that her daughter, her LITTLE DAUGHTER is now 15!!!!!!!!! Shit, what happened!!!!!
Also spoke to Nuria Stisin (her cell phone 639 91 70 52 ) and her email address elbaleario@usa.net . She has a spa business and has been at it for the last 6 years. Married for 10 years and 4 kids, living in Barajas (Madrid) and happy as a lark, like always!!!!! I'll check out her email and add it to the list.

Will keep on trying to speak to Abi and will let you know when I have some news.

Tiana Sabater

On behalf of all Runnymedians, friends and colleagues alike, we wish Abigail Stisin a speedy and healthy recovery.

No comments: