Saturday, June 25, 2005

Mario De Arce Sends Greetings to All!

Mario De Arce, one of my close friends during the Numont/Runnymede years sends his regards to all and encloses this message:

"Hola Amer,

Long time man!, it is amazing that you sent me an email for I was thinking of you the day before.

It’s nice to see some of you guys are keeping in touch. I lost contact with everybody many years ago but as you mention with age many times I find myself thinking you, Abi, James Taylor and the rest of the gang.

Well, I have to run now but keep in touch, I saw there is a blog in the Runnymede site so I will figure out how to join and will send a hello to all our old friends.

Nice hearing from you Amer!

Take care

Mario"

2 comments:

Tiana said...

Ousama, you are thinking of Mario Lopez Muñoz, not Mario de Arce. I wouldn't know how to reply to the technical part of your question. Besos

Amer said...

Mario De Arce - good to hear from you, but I think I am officially confused now as I think the other Mario saved a certain dude in a classroom from a 'fake' condition (in order to bum school and go home).

We were crazy then....